Adding and editing pages
A simple yet powerful page editor
It's a breeze to add new pages to your doomby website. You can choose from several different types of editing tools for adding and formatting content (like text and images) and designing the layout.
The easiest way to create pages is with the visual editor, which has a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get), interface just like your favorite word processing software.
The visual editor has an easy-to-use toolbar for formatting your page, and a content zone. Here's a screenshot of the visual editor as it looks in your browser window:
Use your online website administration interface (the doomby site manager ) to:
- add your page text exactly the way you want visitors to see it in their browser window
- choose different fonts, sizes, bullets and numbered lists, and text formatting options (colors, bold, italics etc.)
- add tables, photos, videos, files (pdf, mp3, doc, pps, etc.)
- add smileys with a simple click
- classify your pages into thematic folders
- upload new images to insert without leaving the page editor
- easily integrate content like videos, music players, RSS feeds, slideshows and sliders, and much more, using page widgets
- and much, much more